Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
s_stephen

last sundays buy

s_stephen

Last sunday i took a two hour drive for these three. two simplicity 725s and a 9hp landloard all missing there hearts but i have the right engines for them

2014-07-22 17.37.16-1.jpg

57e0599a53628_2014-07-2217_37.16-1.jpg.e6ae2e88f74c74e861f16fb362ca3c9a.jpg

GLPointon

Nice. Looks like the Chicago craigslist ad..?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/grd/4564855160.html

I spoke with him weeks ago but was a 4+ hr round trip for me & he wouldnt budge on the prices over the phone...he has the engines on another listing, not sure of conditions???

Congrats on a nice haul dOd (now I wish I woulda made the trip)

s_stephen

Yes it was a chicago ad he told me 50 each over the phone. when i got there and looked at them i offered 125 for the three and he took it. he also has a b10 and a b110 for 100 each and compleet.

GLPointon

Nice job, Thats a real bargain for the 3 and a tiller PTO...Making the good deals is the fun part of this collecting/buying/selling.

quote:Originally posted by s_stephen

Yes it was a chicago ad he told me 50 each over the phone. when i got there and looked at them i offered 125 for the three and he took it. he also has a b10 and a b110 for 100 each and compleet.

id="quote">
id="quote">

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• BruceH
    • John Dyer
    • PhanDad
    • toakley
    • Snojetter
    • Simple Guy
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Willman
      Willman
      (35 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 2 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts