Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

last sundays buy

s_stephen

Last sunday i took a two hour drive for these three. two simplicity 725s and a 9hp landloard all missing there hearts but i have the right engines for them

2014-07-22 17.37.16-1.jpg

57e0599a53628_2014-07-2217_37.16-1.jpg.e6ae2e88f74c74e861f16fb362ca3c9a.jpg

Yes it was a chicago ad he told me 50 each over the phone. when i got there and looked at them i offered 125 for the three and he took it. he also has a b10 and a b110 for 100 each and compleet.

Nice job, Thats a real bargain for the 3 and a tiller PTO...Making the good deals is the fun part of this collecting/buying/selling.

quote:Originally posted by s_stephen

Yes it was a chicago ad he told me 50 each over the phone. when i got there and looked at them i offered 125 for the three and he took it. he also has a b10 and a b110 for 100 each and compleet.

id="quote">
id="quote">

• Who's Online (See full list)

• SmilinSam
    • Patrick Kelly
    • BLT
    • JMK's gardentractor
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts