Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ronin70

Got old Allis out for a spin

ronin70

Got the ol 207.8 out for a trip around the neighborhood pulling my son in his wagon, he had a blast but I really new tires for this thing, wow those aggs are rough on the road ~lol~.

207.jpg

207.jpg.3623d2646637f990e70f2b838a012913.jpg

Talntedmrgreen

haha...yeah, they are terrible (as are chains) on those small hard tires. Way worse ride than larger AG's.

Tractor's lookin good though! Glad you boys are enjoying it!

Talntedmrgreen
quote:Originally posted by ronin70

Yeah Josh looks like your stable is growing, in the house and garage...your going to run out of knees for the little ones to ride on soon ~lol~.

id="quote">
id="quote">Tell me about it...the only tractor I can take the 'big' one on, is the Legacy. He's just too darn big to fit on anything else with me! Next, he'll be driving on his own ^

macallis180

Looks nice! Sure like my little 207 E, even if I only use it once in a while. Just a cute little tractor, even if it doesn't look quite as good as yours! (still keep a piece of plastic covering it, tho).

macallis180

Looks nice! Sure like my little 207 E, even if I only use it once in a while. Just a cute little tractor, even if it doesn't look quite as good as yours! (still keep a piece of plastic covering it, tho).

Sign in to follow this