Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
yukon

scam

yukon

i got this in my email today,some people just cant make a honest buck.

Hello yukon

You received the following message from: favour123 (favourmanis123@yahoo.fr)

At: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/

Hello Dear,

Please I will like you to consider to accept this my proposal despite

that it will be suprise to you since we have not known or written

before, I prayed over it before contact you as the spirit directed,

and I Believe that you are a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with,I must not hesitate to confide in you for this sincere business

My full name is Favour Manis the only duagther of late Mr.and Mrs.Joseph Manis My father was a very good business gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra,Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and father of most powerful politicians here in Abidjan Cote,divoire

my father was poisoned to death before the election in cote d,ivore 2010 by his

business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special.

Before his death in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Three million five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($3,500,000.00)

left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,

that he used my name as his only daugther for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

Friend, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a new empty bank account which this money would be transfer.

if you dont want us to use your personal account .

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since i'm still a little girl.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Friend,after successful transfer of this fund i will give you 10% to conpersate for your effort,and 5% for any expencies you make during the transfer,

that is 15% that means you will have 15% from the total fund as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your account overseas. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within four (4) days you signify interest to assist me.waiting your respond with my privet email ( favour_manis@yahoo.com )

Thanks

Ms.Favour Manis

Talntedmrgreen

I received one from another scammer monday or tuesday through the site classifieds. I know other members did as well. Much different than this one though and the person was actually talking live to at least one member after receiving their phone number, and using phony photos of attachments for sale and requesting payment.

Burntime

Maybe she is exotic and hot! LOL. Your looking $525,000.00 square in the face. The question is...When destiny looks you square in the eyes are you going to face it?:D Tell her to sweaten the deal. You want to be paid in sunstars and sovereigns and close the deal! Up the anti for an aniversary model!!!:D

yukon

after reading all your replys its hard to type im laughing so hard. the problem is there are people out there that would believe this, i almost sent back a reply that would say im sorry but i wiped stupid off my forhead last week, but its good for a laugh,now that i think of it maybe i should have hooked up with her, na january and december marriage would never get along lol lol :D:D

rokon2813

Based on number 3 above, you should be able to marry her or adopt her and get at least half. :D

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

id="red">

If she is a child like the letter says, you can adopt her, if she is 21 like her profile says, then marry her. }:)

And it shouldn't cost much to get here here from her home in Alaska Alaska.

Maybe Marty would help you out. :P:p He could hold onto her for a while, then maybe catch her a ride on a Fastenal truck...

So many possibilities.............

Brettw

You too?!?! I just posted the same in the Coffee Shop!! We can retire together! Wait........I have to get to her first!! Only one of us can get rich and famous!!! Gotta run...................

timflury

Check out her profile,,,,, oooh baby baby!!

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=17906

Truth is, I think Ray sometimes scans over the list of members "Just Registered" and deletes questionable profiles from time to time.

Here's another one,,

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=17849

Willy

Not often you can have your very own Princes plus mega bucks,

better grab that one up.

19 scam: "Favour Manis" <www-data@mraws.nuxlabs.com ...

www.419scam.org/emails/2013-08/21/00449266.67.htm

Aug 20, 2013 - My full name is Miss Princes Favour Manis the only duagther of late. Mr.Joseph Manis. My father was a very wealthy businessman Cocoa and ...

GrincheyOne

Dave,

I'd skip ahead of U and the rest of the Horny old men above, except...

1. I am more senior than most of you.

2. Favour is a club member as of 7/25.

3. Most importantly, The Female member of my own "May-September" relationship would wooop me to death! Or turn Her Pit-bulls loose on me!

4.At my age, I can only handle one "Cindy-Lou" at a time!

ss74nova

Here's another one from today that looks questionable. The words nikeairmax are in both the homepage & cool links from this profile & from the second one Tim posted but are a little different. We are being overrun.:o

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=17909

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=17849