Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Squire10 E16

osenga

I know I haven't been around as much as I would like to be here lately but with work and helping others just haven't left me much tractor time. But with what little time I have had I've been tinkering on this project. I still have a long way to ogo on it yet but its top of my list to get completed. had to make the rear lot wider then I liked but this one is a Johnson12 loader. hope you all enjoy the picsDay I brought it home.

360.JPG

Parts painted before subframe was built

361.JPG

Once subframe was built

362.JPG

363.JPG

364.JPG

365.JPG

360.JPG.a9ea1e6078a5d37ec16e6fa66fd8a0dd.JPG

361.JPG.7e4f9c4af5d527630c214e0ee20f157b.JPG

362.JPG.2671cd71bb6b7a5afb4b0fc5ea62aac1.JPG

363.JPG.c91ad3aa200e9cca209f53b294205cc0.JPG

364.JPG.d69b525e2f3a975fe22e56953f705f01.JPG

365.JPG.bf618ee8b5526e06d98604d3c2ebefc0.JPG

Saw it first hand a couple weeks ago. Sure is going to be a nice machine when it's all finished up. I know I'm as excited as you to get it finished up Bro.

It looks incredible, I would be careful widening the rear end out that far though. At least dont load the heck out of it. Its more stress on the axle and tubes. VERY VERY nice looking unit!!!

Awesome Bryan! I know first hand how much time it takes to modify and fab parts when making a loader (not to mention expensive:()! I know you'll get it going and that will make it worth the wait:)

Dan

Awesome job thus far Bryan dOd

That brings back fond memories of my favorite Fab/build job ever!

Like Josh said, it'll change everything. You'll find a thousand uses for it dOd

I'm rooting for Bryan to get this ready before the first snow fall so he can pile snow well above what a typical dozer blade can do. Sure...I'm jealous, but I can't think of a better person to be jealous of than Bryan. Truly an awesome guy and a great friend. Get busy on her Bro!!!! Time's a wastin! lol

That will be a really nice setup when you get done with it. And you will love having a loader around the place. Better hurry up though snow will be here before we know it.....:o}:):D

Yes it would be nice to have ready for winter use but I don't see that going to happen. Still have a lot to fab up yet and get everything how I want it the first time. And then off to start getting all them darn hoses built ouch that's going to hurt some