Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Yard Sweeper

sdhdcouple

Well I am sure everyone as seen this tractor, but I am now the proud owner of her.Really cool tractor, I just hope my other 712 look like this someday

6270.jpg

6270.jpg.8208f321eb8f8a299b8c6d90969e0dc9.jpg

I seen you guys roll that out Saturday at the show. Chad does awesome work, I am sure you will be pleased.

SWEEEEET!!! It reminds me of years ago when I was into tractor pulling though I did not have the Purdy wheels.

Dan

well I wish I could tell you a lot about it but I didn't build it. Chad has done a great job on this 700 series tractor. It was a Vari shift tractor. He put a 2 cylinder yanmar diesel out of a Thermo King truck Refrigeration unit. He thinks there is around 5 hours total on it. he is going to send me all the specs on it. Sorry to say I couldn't build this and I don't have the facilities to do it either. So I am just really glad to have the chance to own this. I seen this at the Orange Spectacular last year, took pics of it. and even had it as a screen saver for a while. lol I sound like a tractor stalker now. I fill every one in on the rest of it when I get the info.