Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Yard Sweeper

sdhdcouple

Well I am sure everyone as seen this tractor, but I am now the proud owner of her.Really cool tractor, I just hope my other 712 look like this someday

6270.jpg

6270.jpg.8208f321eb8f8a299b8c6d90969e0dc9.jpg

I seen you guys roll that out Saturday at the show. Chad does awesome work, I am sure you will be pleased.

SWEEEEET!!! It reminds me of years ago when I was into tractor pulling though I did not have the Purdy wheels.

Dan

well I wish I could tell you a lot about it but I didn't build it. Chad has done a great job on this 700 series tractor. It was a Vari shift tractor. He put a 2 cylinder yanmar diesel out of a Thermo King truck Refrigeration unit. He thinks there is around 5 hours total on it. he is going to send me all the specs on it. Sorry to say I couldn't build this and I don't have the facilities to do it either. So I am just really glad to have the chance to own this. I seen this at the Orange Spectacular last year, took pics of it. and even had it as a screen saver for a while. lol I sound like a tractor stalker now. I fill every one in on the rest of it when I get the info.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • Bill725
    • GregB
    • TTDE419
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts