Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
s_stephen

how to improve a deere

timflury

Believe it, or not, it is quite common for the Deere guys to engineer attachments to make them fit their machines.

Not only for performance, but I betchya the guy spent less than half the $$ he would've needed to get a new Deere attachment.

s_stephen

I have $200 into the simplicity deck. my reason for changing to a simplicity deck was because of how bad the deere deck mowed even after new blades and checkin the level of the deck a dozen times. the deere deck was still in excelent shape so i sold it and got my money back for the simplicity deck and then some.

locknut
quote:Originally posted by s_stephen

I have $200 into the simplicity deck. my reason for changing to a simplicity deck was because of how bad the deere deck mowed even after new blades and checkin the level of the deck a dozen times. the deere deck was still in excelent shape so i sold it and got my money back for the simplicity deck and then some.

id="quote">
id="quote">Smart move. I've read a lot of threads in the green forum over at MTF and looked at some of the sorriest looking mowing jobs I've ever seen.Do you have a build thread somewhere? Curious how you did the drive and hitch hook-up.

Sign in to follow this