Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ZippoVarga

Cleaned up the kids

ZippoVarga

Just a quick snap shot of my kids. E44 and the Old Landlord all ready for the shows.

DSCN2148.JPG

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys at the GOTO and hopefully also at the Portland Gas Engine and Tractor Show.

DSCN2148.JPG.6a3e183b6f8ef238180f5c9da576bce1.JPG

ZippoVarga

lol Mark...I get that a lot!! But no one can tell me what I should look like!!! Almost don't really want to know..hehe. And yes, they ARE spoiled little brats! Refuse to work, the whole nine..lol

Thanks Roger! They're the only two that wear their dress clothes, but sometimes they get their knees dirty playing in the mud..lol.

Bryan, Dan, looking forward to seeing you both there. Should have the items polished up for you by then Dan. Been pretty busy with keeping everyone's machines running. See ya'll there!

Good to hear from you as always Wayne!! And Mike...will we see you at Portland this year?

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • Talntedmrgreen
    • BLT
    • bnolt
    • DaveTenney
    • tamurmueen
    • s_stephen
    • ParkerBarker
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Willman
      Willman
      (35 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 2 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts