Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Cleaned up the kids

ZippoVarga

Just a quick snap shot of my kids. E44 and the Old Landlord all ready for the shows.

DSCN2148.JPG

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys at the GOTO and hopefully also at the Portland Gas Engine and Tractor Show.

DSCN2148.JPG.6a3e183b6f8ef238180f5c9da576bce1.JPG

Wow they spoiled kids are out on the loose again and look at ornery kid in the middle . Hehe looks good bro hope to see ya at Portland to long as I make it there..

lol Mark...I get that a lot!! But no one can tell me what I should look like!!! Almost don't really want to know..hehe. And yes, they ARE spoiled little brats! Refuse to work, the whole nine..lol

Thanks Roger! They're the only two that wear their dress clothes, but sometimes they get their knees dirty playing in the mud..lol.

Bryan, Dan, looking forward to seeing you both there. Should have the items polished up for you by then Dan. Been pretty busy with keeping everyone's machines running. See ya'll there!

Good to hear from you as always Wayne!! And Mike...will we see you at Portland this year?

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• B10Dave
    • ShaunE
    • maxwood
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts