Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bowhunt4life

Might Mac Sprayer is Ready w/ Video now.

bowhunt4life

I finally found a plug that would work with the Might Mac sprayer I have. It's a 6" floor drain plug. Had to take the grinder to the rubber to shave a little off but its a nice snug fit and will work great since the sprayer was missing the original lid.

Tomorrow she'll get a bath and then a ride to tractor supply to get a belt and hopefully put to work in the afternoon.

20140809_093755_resized_zps94f6766a.jpg

20140809_093749_resized_zps3bbe3be5.jpg

20140809_093743_resized_zpsca720af1.jpg

20140809_093800_resized_zps6e772886.jpg

bowhunt4life

HB212 got a bath and a belt. Works great so far. Need to clean out one nozzle. Ran 11 gallons of water thru it with some dish soap to clean the lines.

Here are some videos. One question I have is with the pump. Should it be knocking like it is? Is that common?

RayS
quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

Yeah Ray I was thinking about that. I plan on using the weight carrier as that tank is gonna weigh a bit when full.

id="quote">
id="quote">Well, I may have a deal in the works if you want to let me borrow that EZ Rake hitch to copy.

Gary

HB212 got a bath and a belt. Works great so far. Need to clean out one nozzle. Ran 11 gallons of water thru it with some dish soap to clean the lines.

Here are some videos. One question I have is with the pump. Should it be knocking like it is? Is that common?"

The "knocking", is probably occurring because there isn't a pulse tank in your system. These positive displacement pumps generate a lot of psi, and need the pulse tank to get rid of the knocking (hammering, if you'd rather). It can be detrimental to the pump, and/or the hoses. I still have mine, but it was cheaper to install an electric pump than rebuild the original.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • Chris727
    • TommyK1
    • Paul M.Murphy
    • NateShedivy
    • Sovereignm88
    • Ronald Hribar
    • CarlH
    • tripleguy
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Carchief
      Carchief
      (57 years old)
    2. Geoff
      Geoff
      (56 years old)
    3. mohrds
      mohrds
      (51 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 2 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts