Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Might Mac Sprayer is Ready w/ Video now.

bowhunt4life

I finally found a plug that would work with the Might Mac sprayer I have. It's a 6" floor drain plug. Had to take the grinder to the rubber to shave a little off but its a nice snug fit and will work great since the sprayer was missing the original lid.

Tomorrow she'll get a bath and then a ride to tractor supply to get a belt and hopefully put to work in the afternoon.

20140809_093755_resized_zps94f6766a.jpg

20140809_093749_resized_zps3bbe3be5.jpg

20140809_093743_resized_zpsca720af1.jpg

20140809_093800_resized_zps6e772886.jpg

Yeah Ray I was thinking about that. I plan on using the weight carrier as that tank is gonna weigh a bit when full.

Simpleton7016 had one completely restored with a new pump and all new stainless hardware. Now its up in your neck of the woods Chris, nestled on Tamurs hobby farm. They are rare and cool!

HB212 got a bath and a belt. Works great so far. Need to clean out one nozzle. Ran 11 gallons of water thru it with some dish soap to clean the lines.

Here are some videos. One question I have is with the pump. Should it be knocking like it is? Is that common?

quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

Yeah Ray I was thinking about that. I plan on using the weight carrier as that tank is gonna weigh a bit when full.

id="quote">
id="quote">Well, I may have a deal in the works if you want to let me borrow that EZ Rake hitch to copy.

My EZ rake came from a abandoned building and didn't have a hitch. I ended up using a snowblower hitch for my EZ rake.

HB212 got a bath and a belt. Works great so far. Need to clean out one nozzle. Ran 11 gallons of water thru it with some dish soap to clean the lines.

Here are some videos. One question I have is with the pump. Should it be knocking like it is? Is that common?"

The "knocking", is probably occurring because there isn't a pulse tank in your system. These positive displacement pumps generate a lot of psi, and need the pulse tank to get rid of the knocking (hammering, if you'd rather). It can be detrimental to the pump, and/or the hoses. I still have mine, but it was cheaper to install an electric pump than rebuild the original.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• dhoadley
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts