Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

This may be heresy but I have to ask

srwven

Does anyone have any experience with the Simplicity Javelin series of zero turn mowers? May be looking at one and want to know if the quality of these simplicities is still similar to the old tractors.

Ferris makes their zero turns. Ferris is one of the best in the industry. They slow the ground speed down on home owner machines compared to the commercial mowers.

I would not buy one of the low end ones and expect simplicity longevity and quality. But the ferris clones seem to have a decent reputation with the exception of the pumps.

i bought one this spring i started out with the zt 1500 and soon moved up to the zt 3500 which had the fabricated deck and the commercial pumps with fans on them to keep them cool and it was only 800 more dollars and im glad i did.

Traitor!:D:D:D Just teasin. They are nice. I would have had one as they are fast, just could not justify it with all the other chores the tractors did. My neighbor has the ferris. I was amazed at the quality! Very very nice machine.