Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Chris727

LaPorte Buys

Chris727

Bought a few goodies on my LaPorte trip:

buys_laporte_001.jpg

buys_laporte_002.jpg

The Simplicity clock was almost free but the face is broken out. Not a problem because its functional and I'm going to use it for parts for my near identical Bolens clock. Already have plans for the B-10 dust caps:)

buys_laporte_001.jpg.1927d67a838d50af7cca1c0e5331a14b.jpg

buys_laporte_002.jpg.8d8f7ea447b5eb930769093ca1eb3b54.jpg

OkieGT
quote:Originally posted by Chris727

Bought a few goodies on my LaPorte trip:

buys_laporte_001.jpg

buys_laporte_002.jpg

The Simplicity clock was almost free but the face is broken out. Not a problem because its functional and I'm going to use it for parts for my near identical Bolens clock. Already have plans for the B-10 dust caps:)

id="quote">
id="quote">Hey Chris, what's the two metal "fender" looking parts on the top left of the first picture??? Thanks

GLPointon

Very cool stuff! Was that in the auction? if so I totally missed the small stuff. I bid (was out bid) on lots of GT's, impliments, etc... I did come home with a nice Chipper/shreader with a "Ray-built" (I think) tractor mount.

I love all that old product line...oil/filters/belts/parts/etc...dOd

OkieGT
quote:Originally posted by Chris727

Top left is a discharge chute for a 42" deck. The top right are two plastic shrouds that cover the B&S engines on AC/Simplicity walk behind mowers.

id="quote">
id="quote">Thanks a bunch Chris, I really meant top right, and I think you guessed I was dyslexic, lol

Chris727

Greg, by the time I got to the auction, from what I could see, the memorabilia was quite limited. I didn't buy a thing. I tried to watch the GTs but the couldn't get through the crowd. These items came from some secret locations;)pi

Sign in to follow this