Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Not a GT but is the right brand. More pics 8/31/14

B10Dave

:o:O Daughter and son in law gave me a nice present this week. They rent out their farm land so don't need this anymore. All I have to do is go rescue it from the weeds this weekend.:D:D

ca.jpg

Went for a road trip yesterday. 08/30/14

ca1.jpg

ca2.jpg

ca3.jpg

ca4.jpg

ca.jpg.95f7636230db9a6a28194ca7da6c0deb.jpg

ca1.jpg.22a6efb5caedfb8aaef1eb0d5fb14054.jpg

ca2.jpg.023b02cde03abed4610b449b88ecb979.jpg

ca3.jpg.fdf69239a0b46bcb2a50f3602c61a7d5.jpg

ca4.jpg.6309462840fa0e5ae5e1328f37ef8274.jpg

Nice CA, does it run?

My dad has a CA with the narrow front and about the same loader. It's good to lift about 900-1000 lbs so that should make you a very nice piece of equipment.

Dan

I looks like a Freeman loader...trip bucket? I've seen pictures of them on various AC's with that same pipe design, with the over arching support. I could swear our neighbor had one on a Farmall H as well. He had a 7' blade instead of a bucket, and pushed a lot of MI snow with it.

I may finally have to come visit you Dave ;)

Dan and Josh. It does not run at the present time. Has starter issues. Easily fixed I think. It is a trip bucket loader but has a 6 or 7 ft snow blade and no bucket. It is a snap coupler hitch system but has homemade 3pt arms and top link anchor point. I will pick it up sometime this weekend.....Dave

Awesome Dave!! I saw one like that at the GOTO w/o the loader. Very cool project. I wonder if the buckets are hard to find? Tires look to have good tread & metal is straight... cant wait for more pics after you get it home dOd

Nice tractor! Will be interesting to see if the hand clutch is operational, I know they do wear out. this tractor was designed to run the roto-baler. The hand clutch allowed you to run the pto and eject a finshed bale without shifting out of gear. The WD had a hand clutch also which was the first live power tractor that Allis made, I believe. I always wanted a CA, they are just the right size for so many projects, and with a loader, even more handy. Good luck with it!

Steve

What a fantastic present. Not even any trees growing thru it, like some gifts! I have a narrow front CA, and even tho I dont have any land to use it on, I sure like the looks of the tractor.

What a fantastic present. Not even any trees growing thru it, like some gifts! I have a narrow front CA, and even tho I dont have any land to use it on, I sure like the looks of the tractor.

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, those CA's are good little tractors.

I remember when they came out. The extra power over the B's and C's, the power adjust rear wheels and the hand clutch filled the gap for the farmer who didn't need a big tractor.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Snojetter
    • GregB
    • mbsengineer
    • Chris727
    • simplewrench
    • Darl Swartz
    • Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts