Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

mower deck for a b210

CTD01

Just picked up a pretty mint deck for my b210. Part number 2029959. I tried to put it on my b210 which on this site says it will fit but the rear rollers hit the front of my rear tires. This deck is giant next to my 42" deck. I would like some input and maybe a few pics. This deck also has the double v style pulley on it.

That is a 48" deck and from what I can see is only listed to fit the 12hp models.

http://www.simpletractors.com/what_fits/ac_backfit/200-300_mowers.htm

Despite this, the deck should still fit on a B-210 because the B-210 has the long wheelbase. It will fit under a B-210 just the same as under the B-212. What I am wondering is if your B-210 is actually a b-110 in disguise (short wheelbase tractor). Maybe it had B-210 side panels installed by a previous owner.

Im guna say it is a b210 because its got vari drive. Didn't think they made a b110 with vari but I will measure it tomorrow.

The vari-drive tractors were all long wheelbase. The 10 hp may be slightly underpowered but the deck should physically fit.

The vari-drive tractors were all long wheelbase. The 10 hp may be slightly underpowered but the deck should physically fit.