Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Family Pics

bowhunt4life

After some light rain today the afternoon/evening was quite nice. After shooting my bow I decided to get the killer B's out and take a family picture.

B10 w/Loader

B12

HB212 w/Weedcutter

HB212 the newest edition to the family

20140901_181422_resized_zps298dc7fa.jpg

20140901_181433_resized_zpsf84f457d.jpg

20140901_181447_resized_zps071c9853.jpg

Shot my old Brown Bear bow for the 1st time in 17 years yesterday and today. I forgot how hard it is to pull a 65lb bow.sm00

It felt good and I was surprised how well I shot with that much time off.

I felt like a real ol timer shooting next to guys with high end cam bows abd carbon arrows. krt

quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

Nice tractor family you have there!Its funny you mentioned that you shot your bow today!I Shot my old Brown Bear bow for the 1st time in 17 years yesterday and today. I forgot how hard it is to pull a 65lb bow.sm00It felt good and I was surprised how well I shot with that much time off.I felt like a real ol timer shooting next to guys with high end cam bows and carbon arrows. krt

id="quote">
id="quote">

quote:Originally posted by ReedS

That looks like some of that "you can't touch this"! Hubba hubba.....

id="quote">
id="quote">Hammer time!

I cant tell you what I said after they sent it to me. My cousin is in her late 50s, daughter is 18, just glad I wasn't drinking anything. Pretty mild compared to what the girls wear at my Broth.... er University,shorts are supposed to have more than a string between the legs.