Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ronin70

hydo hoses for a b12

ronin70

Hey all,

when I scrapped my old B112 I kept the B12 hydro unit and have started working on the ol girl again, I need new hoses and was wondering where you guys get yours, and also is their a ram that can be used with the system that is new, or do you have to refurb the original one that came with it, which is in bad shape, any help would be great.

huffy

I get my hoses made at a local hydro shop. I think some guys on here get them made at NAPA stores. I think it was like $40 the last time I had a set made up, but I might be confusing when I had my hydro lift hoses made with when I had some FEL hoses made for my B12.

Talntedmrgreen

I had some made at Napa. I've always run into the issue of them not having the proper angle fittings though. What I had made worked, but the correct angle would be nicer. Maybe someone has a cure/option for that.

The first time I had them made, it was $29 for the pair. The second time, and ever since, $49.

OkieGT

Here's a listing of hydraulic hose fabricators and supplier near Milwaukee. I have a place called Ameiflex in Tulsa, Oklahome, they make any hose in less than 10 minutes while you wait for around 25.00 for 12-24 inch hoses. I learned the hard way, in the wallet, to stay away from parts stores, they make and sell generic garbage.

http://www.yellowpages.com/milwaukee-wi/hydraulic-hose

Talntedmrgreen

Ive had wonderful service and luck from NAPA....all Weatherhead components. And like you say, in and out in minutes. But...around here each store seems to determine their own price.