Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tiller belt on a 7112

edlincoln

Is the tiller belt on a 7112 a long belt from the BGB to the tiller pulley? I picked this Simplicity 7112 up Friday for $300. A friend gave me the tiller to put on the 68 3012 but the drive pulley dosen,t align with the 3012

The tiller belt that is used with a 36" tiller on a 7112 is 5/8" X 96" or a B93 belt. The 7112 uses a 36" tiller but some people have put 32" on the 7112. What tiller do you have? Any pictures.

If 36" you will need the idler bracket for a 36" and a 5" pulley on the BGB for the tiller.

If the tiller is 32" you will need the 32" tiller PTO and a 3" pulley on the BGB.

The 3012 should be a variable speed according to the manual and would use the same belt mentioned above if the tiller is A 36" and you can post pictures through a host site.

Thanks for the reply; The tractor # 1690473 002270 has the hydro filter mounted in front of the transmission, 1980?. The tiller is 1690039 006086. I looked up the tiller on the other part of this site and it's the correct one for the 7112 tractor.

I need to quit mooching on this site and join up!

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the postoffice today and sent the money order to Rawson Ohio. In a week or so I'll try posting some pictures of the 68 3012, 68 B112, the 65 Big ten is missing the hood, grill assembly and the dash. This 7112, I picked up last Friday.