Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mighty mac chipper

curlett

http://lansing.craigslist.org/grd/4669885953.html

I don't know much about these so I figured I'd ask the experts:D Is this the same chipper shown in the 1977 allied attachments section of this website? Also does this look complete with everything I need to use it? I've been thinking about buying a chipper for small brush around my property anyway so this would be perfect to have. Thanks

Are these rare? I look through Craigslist quite a bit and this is the first one I've seen relatively close to me (still 1.5 hour drive) How much do these usually go for?

Sorry but the Mighty Mac Chipper will be residing in WI. I look forward to putting this thing to work here this fall chipping up around the fencelines.

Sounds like he did. I don't know what it was priced at but you can pretty well bet that any functional attachment (besides a blower, blade, or cultivator) is worth something North of $250 these days.

The 'chipper' (not the 'shredder') can fetch upwards of $400 in Simplicity dress. They are fairly scarce and amazingly effective. I show and use mine regularly.

I did buy it. It is a chipper/shredder in good shape. Price to sell for sure and the seller worked with me to get it to Fastenal.

Should have it next week and will put it to the test right away.

I wish you luck with Fastenal....my stuff has been taking weeks lately, and the store I have my stuff shipped to gets a truck 5 days a week. If their truck is full, they ship to another local store as my alternate pickup location (they are on a different truck route)....and Im still waiting for a pallet shipped 2.5 weeks ago

=(

So far so good with my local store and trucks. No rush though when it gets here it gets here.

Now private shippers that is a whole issue itself. I have been waiting 2 months for a B112 with L112 loader. Supposed to arrive next week at my door. I'll believe it when I see it.