Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
fishnwiz

My latest pickn find!

fishnwiz

Well I was up nort in Wisconsin doing a little pickn when I came across this fine little machine at an family run estate sale. I kind of have been in the market for a bit newer machine then my 92 chain drive 350 Big Boss atv.This was used on a farm for a few years until the owner had a stroke and died suddenly...god rest his sole! The ATV had some 5 year old gas in it and did not idle worth squat but was in excellent condition and only had 500 miles on it. After looking the ATV over and 1/2 hr getting it somewhat running I asked the family what they wanted for the ATV and was told that seeing as I seemed to have a real passion for getting it running for the family, they asked if I would be willing to give 2,600 cash for it? I did a little homework on the value of ATV and knowing it was in the ballpark of a good high mileage used one, I decided to buy the ATV from the nice old ladies estate.While NOT a real killer deal but a good overall deal IMO for a like new 2004 Sprotsman 500 HO ATV.

IMG_0001_212.jpg

IMG_0001_214.jpg

IMG_0001_213.jpg

IMG_0001_212.jpg.ffa4a0a92e759bf4f1ecbe2e7961d6de.jpg

IMG_0001_214.jpg.767d50fb162552408e5543bec7ba9536.jpg

IMG_0001_213.jpg.9a4f3da954a289a068fafd6d03e0d89b.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• mikeman
    • PhanDad
    • hurleyii
    • Rvcjacobsen
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Carchief
      Carchief
      (57 years old)
    2. Geoff
      Geoff
      (56 years old)
    3. mohrds
      mohrds
      (51 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 2 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts