Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MATTHEW

ARK MODEL 516 LOADER

MATTHEW
THIS SITE IS THE BEST. I AM NO COMPUTER GUY AND THIS SITE IS EASY TO GET AROUND ON AND IT SURE IS NEAT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CAN GET TOGETHER ON THE COMPUTER TO TALK ABOUT TRACTORS. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNEW WHERE I WOULD FIND INFORMATION ABOUT THIS LOADER. IT IS ON A 1977 SOVEREIGN 7016. I AM TRYING TO BUY THE TRACTOR AND NEGOTIATE A PRICE. THE HYDRAULICS NEED REPAIR AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS LOADER PORTION IS WORTH SO I CAN SUBTRACT REPAIR COSTS FROM MY PRICE OFFER. ANYBODY WITH IMPUT WOULD BE GREAT. I OWN AN AUTOMOTIVE MACHINE SHOP AND THE IDEAS THAT ARE PRESENTED ON THIS SITE ARE GREAT. YOU GUYS AND GALS DO THE GRAETEST WORK WITH A WELDER AND FILE THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN'T DO WITH A METAL FABRICATING SHOP. I HAVE SEEN SOMEBODY WORKING ON A THREE POINT HITCH SYSTEM. I HAVE A CRAFTSMAN 10HP SUBURBAN WITH A THREE POINT HITCH ON IT. THE OWNER OF THE TRACTOR I AM TRYING TO PURCHASE HAD ME MAKE AN ANGLED BRACKET FOR IT TO ATTACH TO AND IT BOLTS TO THE TWO BOTTOM PIVOTS ON THE 7016 AND TWO BOLT HOLES ON THE PIVOT FOR THE LIFT LEVER. THE LIFT LEVER THEN ATTACHES TO THE PIVOT ON THE THREE POINT HITCH TO MAKE IT GO UP AND DOWN. ALL THE ADJUSTMENTS ON THE THREE POINT HITCH WORK AS THEY DID BEFORE. AGAIN GREAT WEB SITE. MATT

RATobin
Mathew, I can't help with your loader question, but I wondered if you had a picture of the bracket you made for your sears 3 point. I was just thinking tonight of making a plate to mount an extra sears 3 point I have on an Allis B-210. If you have a Picture please post it or E-mail it to robbyt@netzero.net Thanks, Rob

Les
The loader is extremely rare. So it should be fairly valuable if in working condition.