Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rocks70

loader question

rocks70

need help guys I was told that ark made 2 different loaders for the ac720 difference is the way they mount to the tractor.i would love to see pics of the 2 different loaders.i have a ark700 loader but no bottom frame work to mount it on the tractor.when I built the loader for my 620 I could use loader and mower deck at the same time.this loader pump runs off the front pto as does the mower deck.also need the belt part number for the loader if anyone knows it thanks

720nut

I have a 600 series loader all parts are listed in parts manual. I have parts manuals b for 620 and 720 but they both list just 600 series,am having problems finding hyd pump Cessna 24105RAB for my loader

midnightpumpkin

I replaced my Cessna pump on my ARK 600 loader with this one from Surplus Center.

http://www.surpluscenter.com/Hydraulics/Hydraulic-Pumps/Gear-Pumps/0-25-cu-in-DYNAMIC-GPF1041PC-HYD-PUMP-9-7766-B.axd

It is .25 cubic inch displacement with a 2 bolt SAE AA flange. I had to move the studs in the mounting bracket to get clearance for the nuts to attach the pump. I used a 5.75 inch pulley with a split sheave bushing also from Surplus Center.

It has been over a year since this pump was installed with no problems. However, I would recommend going with a higher displacement pump (.37 cubic inch) or a smaller pulley, if I had it to do over. This one is a bit sluggish compared to the original Cessna.

John U

720nut

Thanks John, I've since bought a parker PGP/PGM 505 pump. Got it working last night, am very pleased with performance. It fit my original mount with out any modifications only difference being that I had to bore the pulley out to .500 in. I'm not sure on pics. if I can fiqure it out I will post some.

midnightpumpkin
quote:Originally posted by 720nut

Thanks John, I've since bought a parker PGP/PGM 505 pump. Got it working last night, am very pleased with performance. It fit my original mount with out any modifications only difference being that I had to bore the pulley out to .500 in. I'm not sure on pics. if I can fiqure it out I will post some.

id="quote">
id="quote">For future reference, what was the full part number and the displacement of the Parker pump you bought?John U

720nut

John, must have misplaced the paper work If I find I'll post. Sandylake Implement in Pa. put me in touch with a guy in Guys Mills Pa. he came up with the pump About $400 thru him , found mine on Ebay for $240. I'll try and get # off of pump for you

720nut

John, I looked it up on my ebay ; these are the # they sent me Parker hyd. pump # PGP505A0030CJ1HiND3D2B1B1 3319110011 (S#28-3A)Seller was LOTASTOCK Item # 321071645738 Phone # 816-985-2717 I called and spoke with them before I purchased. Hope this helps

isetta

My Ark 600 has a non OEM Cessna. It looks and fits like the original but has the hose outlets in the front vs side. This pump is number 20202 which according to the Knight Hawk info is a .84 displacement. It moves the bucket nicely. Would like to hear from others who may know if .84 is the right size for the ARK 600.

IMG-20140503-00601.jpg

IMG-20140503-00601.jpg.efb0d0f688e3a7b8b4d893cf980dc53d.jpg