Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Model ID decals

OkieGT

I ordered some decals from Click It Stick It, the ones with the two blank spaces to put model and serial number, they have them for tractors and implements, just wondering how I would go about stamping my model number serial number into the new decals. Metal number punch? lightly on a piece of wood/metal?

Hmm, I had no idea, I wish they would have asked me, or offered. I'll stamp them with my label maker or metal punch, the originals on all my Bolens tractors are worn to the point its hard to see them, I think I can make them more visible

quote:Originally posted by OkieGT

I ordered some decals from Click It Stick It, the ones with the two blank spaces to put model and serial number, they have them for tractors and implements, just wondering how I would go about stamping my model number serial number into the new decals. Metal number punch? lightly on a piece of wood/metal?

id="quote">
id="quote">HFT has a nice alpha numeric set. I would use the end grain of a piece of hardwood (like oak).Wayne