Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new guy

racegeek

hi everyone. new here but not to tractors and simplicity. used to sell for a dealer for about 7 years . always tinkered with old tractors. next week picking up a 3414v and some accessories/

Hello Jim

Welcome to our awesome site. always good to have fresh input and we are all looking forward to anything you can ad including pics of current or past projects!

quote:Originally posted by racegeek

not seeing where to add a pic here

id="quote">
id="quote">Just click on the paper clip icon when writing a message you want to post.

Jim; you have to be a paying member to post pics direct to site. You may however post a link to your photos on a hosting site like PhotoBucket. Hope that helps and welcome to the site....Dave

Welcome, James. I think you will find yourself right at home here, having worked at a dealership. Lots of the guys on here know more than the original Sim/Allis engineers!8D

ok question on this thing . mule drive to put a snow blower on it . it has a rear tiller set up and mower deck set up. I found a 1690547 with a hitch but I think I need a mule drive also. no number on the hitch