Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
broad728moor

B212 Variable bevel gear box

broad728moor

My wife's uncle has a B212V, the gears, bearings, and input shaft are worn out. I told the old feller I'd try to locate one for him. What other model tractors used this same exact bgb? Thanks!

RayS

The variable speed are the only ones that are the same. 3 speed and hydro are the same (BGB). The cross shafts are the only thing that is different. You stated in the classifieds that the cross shaft is good. The input shaft, bearings and seals should still be available new and that would be the best route to take. I would have to look but I believe the roller bearing is a 6204 that all the mfg. make. I probably have 10 of the 6204 bearings here that I would be willing to let two go very reasonably. May even have a good input shaft.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• tamurmueen
    • bowhunt4life
    • BLT
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Carchief
      Carchief
      (57 years old)
    2. Geoff
      Geoff
      (56 years old)
    3. mohrds
      mohrds
      (51 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 2 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts