Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
hurleyii

912h with B series 46" 5 way adjustable plow?

hurleyii

So I picked up a 5 way adjustable snow plow for a B Series, I need to pick up direction adjustment rod for the plow and I'm curious which set of holes it's suppose to be mounted to. I assume the rear ones but it wont pick up very high and I broke my pick up rod when the plow caught the frame.

RayS

If you have one for a B series. I am surprised you haven`t hit the hood on the i12. The lift bracket on the plow needs to be straight up and down. 90 degrees to the hitch instead of angled back like on a B series hitch. I make the direction adjustment rod. Below is a manual for the RBT style hitch.

http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/heCBEN8arKYrE3Cvh5kbp796Dq.pdf

Type usesd on a FDT or B series.

http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/heCzEN8cuI6rE3Cvh5kbp796Dq.pdf

hurleyii

RayS are you willing to make the adjustment rod for me and support bracket? If so how much would you want?

Also I've been looking over some of the manuals and I've noticed the lift bar on some have a spring loaded lift rod. I do not see that on either manual u have listed above though. If that is the case can i get the proper parts for a spring loaded lift rod from the dealer still?

I have a rather hilly driveway and it would be nice.

RayS

I don`t have a problem making them. I would prefer it was discussed in a private message. The first manual I have listed. shows the spring and other hardware. It is number 42 in the manual. You have a B series blade and the lift portion would need fixed or it will hit the hood. Post each manual to show the differences.