Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My shed / shop

dhoadley

Dropping off my latest acquisition, I thought I'd snap a photo since I had my camera in my pocket.

PA180545.JPG

From fronT to back, left to right.Coleman 3500W generator, given to me by my Dad. Was non-working, had a bad exhaust valve. Over my head, so a friend did it for me. $100. It's my only power in the shop.Little Giant (?) leaf blower, works poorly (hard to start, never seems to get up to full speed) but works.Broadmmor 728, engine in my basement. Hope to have this as my worker next spring.Broadmoor 717, parts tractor. Came with 728, only had 3 wheels. $175 for both w/ 2 decks and a plow.Snapper LT12. Got it today for free, trans locked up. Good battery, B&S 12.5 2-cyl.Broadmoor 707. Runs, but smokey. Hope to restore.Husquvarna self-propelled push mower. $100?MTD push mower. freeMTD paddle-wapper snowblower. 2-cycle, runs great, very light. Go to for light, quick snow removal. $200 (it was Jan. & I was desperate)1974 Ariens snowthrower. 6hp Tecunseh. Runs and works great. Handles the serious stuff. $160Simp. 4108 Regent. My bridge-the-gap mower between the Sears Old Grey Mare and the Broadmoor. $80 non-working. Fixed this one myself!dOdAllis Chalmers 414S. Non working, hope to restore someday and get working attachments for it. $175 with deck and 3-belt snowblower head.Yard trailer with wider tractor tires. $110My wife thinks this might be a problem because I have too many pieces. I think I may have too little space.^ (Roughly 20'x20')Thanx for looking, Dave

PA180545.JPG.0c6cf41f54ae2038b1c08fc1b16f204a.JPG

On your Broadmoor's should be the drive pulley you are looking for to replace the broken one. I think all Broadmoors used the same.

quote:Originally posted by BLT

On your Broadmoor's should be the drive pulley you are looking for to replace the broken one. I think all Broadmoors used the same.

id="quote">
id="quote">Yeah, the one I broke was destined to be my spare. A friend claims to be the world's greatest welder (I can't & he does it for a living) so he's gonna take a swing at welding back together. We'll see, Dave

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts