Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

got a b212

peterinbrooklyn

My bro (sbull78) went to an older gentleman's to buy a yard cart and he asked if he would be interested in a allis chalmers mower. Well...DUH! He said he bought it awhile ago from the Dealer in Polo to mow his yard. The dealer had installed new belts and a newer 16HP briggs as well. tractor has headlights and hydraulic lift. After getting it home it got a new battery, plug, fuel, grease job and a couple oil changes and it fired right up and runs fantastic! The 48" deck cuts like a dream and is super quiet. My bro was kind enough to sell it to me (for a small profit of course). I mowed the acre lot behind my house this morning and it did great. This is the first variable drive tractor ive had and I must say that its pretty cool to be able to speed up or slow down while not having to change gears to do so. Here are pics of it this morning mowing and pics this evening after I did a tire swap and put weights on it.

• 4 weeks later...

it really is a nice "find"....the guy had a john deere cart...upon shooting the breeze with him he said he had an old allis as well...long story short...there it is..really nice, straight,well running machine....i love when i find one that is a good clean original!!!!!