Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

evan_geno

Headlight Mods

evan_geno

I just finished up my hack on my headlights for a Agco 918H. Basically I had an old set of headlights for my truck. I used the dremel and cut the section out of the low beam. I cleaned this up and JB welded it to the stock headlight. I used some wiring I had from plow lights and boom, instant brighter headlights using old housing. I was a bit worried about heat build up but it seems to work well. 9006 low beams used.

Here is some pictures from flicr

https://flic.kr/p/pMmwMP

0924140735a

evan_geno

Very Punny! The bright idea was from me lol. I wanted something LED but couldn't find something that would fit the rectangular spots in hood. This actually didn't cost me anything since I had everything laying around.

evan_geno

Opps, that link was meant for the tire thread. lol I dont discriminate on tractor color lol. I actually did do a cool headlight mod on this tractor as well. This had round headlights so I used Semi Truck reverse lights that were LED. Boy is that bright. I ended up putting LED tail lights too. I like lights!

fishnwiz
quote:Originally posted by evan_geno

Opps, that link was meant for the tire thread. lol I dont discriminate on tractor color lol. I actually did do a cool headlight mod on this tractor as well. This had round headlights so I used Semi Truck reverse lights that were LED. Boy is that bright. I ended up putting LED tail lights too. I like lights!

id="quote">
id="quote">We forgive you!^