Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Not a tractor but....

rokon2813

I think it does qualify as "my latest project" and "pride and joy". This is something someone else started and we are helping with.

Flyer for Brian.jpg

I know a lot of members don't get to the coffee shop, so a few may not know.A very special thanks to Sam, for posting for me when I couldn't.Today marks a month, since my oldest stepson passed away. We want to thank everyone for your concern. These have been trying times for all of us.I've already repaired Corie's lawnmower, my brother has repaired her car, and someone else is repairing her dryer. Next will be the leaky roof. When it rains it pours (no pun intended).We have had dozens of friend requests on facebook, many from people we don't know so we don't always accept. Amazing how many scams pop up when your name makes the news.If you have sent me a friend request, or would like to, it's Dan Lonnen . Please send a quick message telling us who you are. My wife spends as much time on my page as I do.This is not a campaign for donations, just where the story happens to be.If any of you would like to read a bit about what kind of man he was, check out the story and some of the comments on the give forward site.https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/x406/support-for-the-family-of-brian-d-lonnen-ii?utm_source=facebookIf any of you facebook users would like, feel free to spread the link around for the world to see.If you happen to see my truck running around somewhere, beep and wave, or flag me down and say hello.

Brians decal.jpg

57e059da73d97_FlyerforBrian.jpg.49a9f2b90bba788d89c8f15c3a58c728.jpg

57e059da8858c_Briansdecal.jpg.909e0b58fa29f91ac3b34cca0734504d.jpg

Dan; hope the fundraiser is a success for your grand kids and their mother.There always seems to be a shortage of funds after tragedy strikes a family. And again I am so sorry for your loss...Dave

Dan & family,

Good luck with your basket raffle, bake sale, chili & line dance benefit. Sounds like a great time & I like chili too.:drl Too bad we didn't all live closer, the whole club could come to it. My wife had a similar thing ( basket sale & bake sale ), 2 years ago before we got married for her son Cory (20 yrs old), who was killed crossing the street by a drunk driver. I hope your benefit does really well.

Sincerely,

Tim

quote:Originally posted by goatfarmer

Chili and line dancing?Are you sure that's a good combination?:o)

id="quote">
id="quote">:o sm00sm00 |)