Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity 7112h added to the family

hurleyii

Well she was a no start when i picked her up and cranked over poorly, but had compression! Ive given it a oil change already, changed spark plug and wire, cleaned the points and she fired over on starting fluid and ran nicely for a second or 2! Carb is completely seized up though, I'm hoping it will break free after a couple days of soaking with some Amsoil MP.

Also the valves are stuck down for putting hydrostatic transmission in neutral. Do I just have to remove them and push them out a few times? They are also soaking in MP!

I was going to share a picture of her but I'm not seeing the paper clip to upload it. Do I not have that ability as a newbie?

LOL Bob

I actually just did not realizing it was different for different sections .

I did read the directions for posting pics but for a section I don't have posting access to. Never thought about different sections having different rules.

Thanks though Bob!

quote:Originally posted by hurleyii

LOL BobI actually just did not realizing it was different for different sections .I did read the directions for posting pics but for a section I don't have posting access to. Never thought about different sections having different rules. Thanks though Bob!

id="quote">
id="quote">Here is benefits section.http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/membership_benefits.asp