Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
hurleyii

42" allis snow blower!

hurleyii

Well It's official I'm going to have become a contributing member!!

My fiance is giving me dirty looks and I've now purchased another attachment! I'm super excited about this as it's actually a true Allis and Chalmers 42" snow blower! I've only seen a couple of these units including the one I bought! It seems to be complete and I found it from an estate auction so I got a great price . Only issue is the cable accordingly that controls the chute direction. I cant wait to go pick it up! It does look like it is a front drive unit so I'll be needing a pulley or electric PTO! I also got a dirt pow hitch assembly for picking it up.I really don't know how it works but I have it!! LOL

Next on my list is a leaf collector and trailer!!!

I can't wait to add my pics guys, Ill let you all know how it turns out when I get my snow blower!

Talntedmrgreen

Congrats! I will never forget my first attachment purchase....the hunt and finding more uses for your tractor is what makes the hobby fun! Keep us posted :J

hurleyii
quote:Originally posted by tweinke

Better tell the fiancé that you are supposed to have a tractor for each attachment then see how she looks at you! }:) Hurry up and join up it's more then worth it. :D

id="quote">
id="quote">HAHAHAHAH !!! LMAO Well I have to wait till payday. She actually supported the snowblower, however it sounds like I need another tractor or two then, how on earth am I going to use my tiller with the snowblower or snow plow hooked up!!? LOLI actually would love to have a green machine to, along with a 2110 LandLord and a B series Allis.

fishnwiz

:D And so the saga begins!!

Welcome to the club...I myself am a recovering tractor addict. I stopped counting how many relapses I have had!C

I can hook you up with all three of the tractors you mentioned! }:)

dhoadley
quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

:D And so the saga begins!!Welcome to the club...I myself am a recovering tractor addict. I stopped counting how many relapses I have had!C

id="quote">
id="quote">Hi, my name is Dave and I'm a recovering tractor-a-holic. (Hi, Dave):D