Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
hurleyii

They are both alive!!!! PICS!!!

hurleyii

I worked all day on my two tractors and got the 912h working quickly, and ended up having to rewire the 7112 and then replace the solenoid. This was after I rebuilt the carb and fuel pump disassemble and cleaning and all new fuel lines! still have to get wheel bearings for 7112 and front tires at least!

Carb is spitting fuel at me when I accelerate I'm guessing it caused by using all the old parts from the 912 carb as I wanted to make sure I could save carb before I actually rebuilt it with a new kit.

Well I still can't post pics i click on my photo and it says no file to upload after I do all the stuff needed sorry guys! I probably will never be able to get that photo thing to work

P.S. on a side note if anybody has a circuit breaker mine is completly missing from the tractor I found

BLT

You can get a 30 AMP breaker form NAPA and they have different styles.

Do you see a picture name in your file folder that you want to upload? Does the picture size meet the requirements of apprx 120K in size and lastly is the image name a alpha numeric style and NO punctuation symbols?

BLT
quote:Originally posted by hurleyii

How do I down size without affecting original pics?

id="quote">
id="quote">You can use a resizer program. I use Irfanview, and there are others. You open program, open picture and in "Image" bar top left, click it on for drop down window and look down to "resize/resample..." You can then size by percentage or by 480 X 640 in upper RH box. After that you can "save as" give it a name you can find and you original picture untouched. http://www.irfanview.com/A tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IMR5E8s0TE