Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

hydrostat rearend compatibility

RedRock

Nope.. totally diferent critter

You would need one from a 7000 or 7100 series Simplicity or comparable AC if its a Sundstrand tranny.

Whats wrong with yours?

Not sure yet. It quit pulling for the previous owner. Has a Briggs that runs, but needs gas tank cleaned. I got it for the snow plow, cultivator, tiller, and lift to use on a 7790. Have seen some lower priced parts on Craigslist and thinking ahead.

When I know more, I'll post. Thanks for the input.

Got a "bush hog" with 4 blades in a row. Came from a guy who got it with a 3400 series but he wasn't sure what it fits.Do you have any input on what they might fit? Thanks again.

If its Simplicity red and the blades stick about 1/3 out the front then its probably one of the rare model 370 weedcutters that usually fits the older footdraggers , or garden tractors made 1970 and earlier.Of course mods can be made like I did in this picture...

7114mod370.jpg

As to your tractor not pulling, could be pop of valves are stuck down, or belt clutch idler arm is stuck down making the belt slip.