Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RandyBuxton

Hydro pump hose fittings

RandyBuxton

I am in search of new hoses and fittings for my hydraulic pump that is about to go onto my B10.I've been to 2 hydraulic hose stores and they do not have the fitting that is bent more than a 90 degree. I'm not sure what the exact angle but if you have said pump you know what I mean. Could someone please direct me to a place where I can get the proper hose with fittings? Or would a 90 on both ends work? (Doubt it.)

Thanks

RandyBuxton

Hmmm, NAPA makes 'em with the fitting that is not 90 degrees?

quote:Originally posted by rokon2813

Around here, Napa makes them for me. I've heard others say the same.

id="quote">
id="quote">

RandyBuxton

Looks good. Could you tell me the part numbers and/or dimensions of the fittings and hose? I am having a hard time figuring this out.

quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

For my B210 hydrolift I just used standard hydro hose & added a JIC elbow on the end (male x female) & it worked fine...Good luck sm01

DSCF4764.JPG

DSCF4715.JPG

id="quote">
id="quote">

GLPointon

sorry I dont have any part #'s. I just got them from a shop that sells hydraulic fittings. its just a "JIC 90degree elbow Male X Female". I have used Surplus Center for hydro parts or Farm & Fleet's website sells hydro hoses for a good price too.

It may be easier to take your old hoses to Napa or another hydro shop and ask them to make a replacement.