Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

emt892

info on snowblower for homelite t16 tractor

emt892

I have a t16 homepage I am looking f o r information about what I need to a attach a snowblower and a blade to my tractor. Also best place to purchase what I need. I live in west Virginia.

Thanks

Jeff

Homelite.t16@gmail.com

MikeES

You have the Simplicity built T16. So any snowthrower made for the Simplicity 3400/7000 or Allis 700 series tractors will work, just the paint color is different. They made both 36" and 42" wide. I see from your other post that your engine does not have the front clutch that you will need to power the snowthrower, which may be harder to find than the snowthrower.

Those snowthrowers are very common up here in the northern states, $50 to $150 depending on condition.

GrincheyOne
quote:Originally posted by MikeES

I see from your other post that your engine does not have the front clutch that you will need to power the snowthrower, which may be harder to find than the snowthrower.

id="quote">
id="quote">

See the classifieds, I have a front PTO that MIGHT fit your engine. It is mounted to the front of the engine, and has a 1" diam shaft provision.

W