Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Reproduction Parts

Kent

I would like to know if anyone is making the drag link for the front axle that has "heim" joints for better steering, I has asked several times but maybe this is the correct place?

On 03/02/2016 at 6:56 AM, rokon2813 said:

Still available from Jacks

Briggs and Stratton

PN# 221613

More Info KEY FLYWHEEL

Our Price: $2.15

Dan, if you still have these, put 2 in my box, please.  Many thanks.

David

PS I obviously do a lot of trawling thru old posts!

5 minutes ago, dince said:

Dan, if you still have these, put 2 in my box, please.  Many thanks.

David

PS I obviously do a lot of trawling thru old posts!

I will look, but don't think so. That was a quote from Jack's Small Engine website.

• 6 months later...

Glen Pettit has a wide variety of repop parts and other plastic and rubber items.  Things like knobs, grips, and now the yellow front hub covers for B-1 and early B-10 tractors.  He will also be at the Oakley show in august 2017.  I nabbed some info from Red Square, where he is an avid Wheel horse collector.  There are aquite a few parts in common with our Simplicity-built machines. 

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/54-glen-pettit-restoration-parts/

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.cc88ced3e31a0078516905eb3a33d2f5.jpg

knobs1.jpg.fe885ccc93daff06e6b31f085b6ff878.jpg

#1 -- "Triangle" early 60's -- $5 each
#2 -- 1963--1968 -- $5 each (the Ivory was only used in '63, then black thru '68) (also used by JD & other brands; available in any color, same price).
#3 -- 1969--present -- $5 (still used as hood latch, and on most other brands garden tractors, the 7 groves are all same length)
#4 -- 1968--present -- $15/pair (pair is held on the lever with a SS bolt & nut, included)
#5 -- late 60's--'83 -- $5 (Hood Latch knob, but is often used in place of other knobs)
#6 -- 70's thru '80's -- $10 @ (for a Choke or a Throttle Knob,  $20/pair) These letters are cast into the knob a full .050" deep and will not wear off, inlaid with 4-layers of white paint, a lot of extra manufacturing work. (the original knobs were hot-stamp printed on the surface, which is why the letters easily wore off during use).  For just one knob, either a Choke or a Throttle Knob,   $12, plus shipping.

knobs2.jpg.f9b0c55d197a2b619137deeeb0771c67.jpg

(1) 11/4" Round Knob, 3/8-16 Brass Insert
(2) 13/4" Round Knob, 3/8-16 Brass Insert
These two above knobs are $8 @ (plus $3.00 shipping for 1 or 2, these knobs are very heavy and bulky)
(3) 17/8" Flat-top Knob, 3/8-16 Brass Insert, (the pair of decals are included, as shown)
These knobs are $10 @ or two for $15 (plus $3.00 shipping for 1 or 2, these knobs are very heavy and bulky)
Just the pair of decals only; $2 + 50 cents, (first class flat envelope postage).

597f78167d688_gaslens.thumb.jpg.a132c455f451b1cd15d73510a01e6b80.jpg

Replaces the original 113/16"OD clear indicator Gas Gauge Lens of your Kelch or Bemis 6" gauge that has probably yellowed and cracked over time to the point where you cannot see the dial.  Simply remove your old lens and glue in this new one with 2-3 drops of glue.  The small Vent Hole is located out the side of the small raised center dome, going out horizontal, to almost eliminate the chance of any dust or water from getting in.  If your float is still OK, why spend $15 for an entire new gauge. This offer is for the Epoxy lenses only, not the gauges shown. The lenses are 98+% translucent and will fit any Kelch, Bemis or similar (21/2"OD cap) with any length stem and many other brands of Garden Tractors use this same indicator gas cap lens.

These Lenses are $5 each,  or  3 for $12,  plus $2.50 first class shipping (for up to six lenses).  

• Like 5

• 2 years later...

I am the recipient of a Sunstar. I bought a snowblower attachment but it didn't come with a lift rod. It should be easy enough to fabricate if I were to know the length and details. If it works out, I could make more to sell or trade. 

Anybody willing to get me the measurements that I need? 

@sblg43

I'd post your request (your entire post above) in the "Talking Tractors" forum as a new post.  

IMO, it will have a much better chance of being answered that way.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

If you have a diagram and specs on the right hand lift lever, I'd be glad to evaluate producing them. Send me an email 

arcandchip@gmail.com