Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
thirdjoker

Simplicity 2012

thirdjoker

After looking and researching the landlord 2012. I do not come up with much. I see it was a 1 year only model. I talked to a guy 2 hours from me that just bought a collection. he has 4 2012's ,A B-10, 19 tractors total. hoods,grilles,tillers,blades,etc. I would like to get a 2012, but i'm not sure what to offer. I'd like a front blade also. currently not running. All Allis and Simplicity tractors are hard to find here. Where would you start $$$

John_RI

I've got a 2012 and think it's a great machine. It has the hydraulic lift option which is nice for the heavier implements. I paid $350 for it in 'non-running' condition and the price included a mower deck, snow blower and tiller. After repairing a wire the mice chewed it ran fine.

Did you bring one home?!?!

thirdjoker

yes, i did. also got a front blade, a rear brinly blade with a little extra weight welded on,and a VERY nice deck. He also threw in a set of AG tires on wheels. I need a few items, that are missing. i need the belt guide for the deck drive.and the pin the holds it on, on the BGB. Will post pictures tomorrow. to dark now.

thirdjoker

i posted in show and tell section. Had to link to photo bucket for pictures. However the engine code is 243341- 0123-01 6512201. that would make it a 1966 model- which if i'm correct would be a Landlord 101? there is no data plate on the seat pan. How else would I be able to identify between a 101 and a 2012?

ReedS

A 2012 if it had the original engine, the engine would be a 300431. The 12 also had a front counterbalance on the engine and the lower part of the grill support would have cut different from the 101 to clear the 12. Without the data tag it's almost impossible to tell what they were built as particularly if they've had multiple owners.