Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
a_sannine

The junk of the day

Talntedmrgreen

Goodness....I cant criticize (openly) something someone loved as much as that, but my taste certainly differs. Great save! Bring her back to the fold!

a_sannine

I could get it running in less than half an hour , but I hate shuttle drive , iam taking what I need out of it then get rid of it or part it in spring .

Forgot to mention that owner gave me all original manuals for tractor and engine lol and a ton of spray paint orange and many other things, oil , stabilizer , he filled my truck as he is moving .

PeppyDan

So are the top lights bright enough to be headlights or are they more of a marker light? I envision them be used just under the roof of my cabdOd. The steering wheel looks like one I put one of my past 4x4 trucks and really do think they're cool items so I was definitely not criticizing these items and hope you did not take it as such!

Dan

a_sannine

I took the chains /wheel weights /plow / carb/ coil/ and starter . then I put it on ebay for $135 , if it sells fine if not , I'll part it in spring . or may be get it going , but it is not worth it, parts tractor , a lot of good parts will come of it if some one needs them .

I was offered $85 for the shuttle stuff , but don't want to put the time on it now a days , to busy and it is cold .

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• littlefan
    • PhanDad
    • Bill725
    • SmilinSam
    • AC710
    • s_stephen
    • GardenPulller Dak
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 2 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts