Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The junk of the day

a_sannine

Good donor Allis Chalmers 712s

I honestly took it for the plow/ wheel weights / and chains , what a pretty muffler lol

What do u guys want ?lol

14mtfh0.jpg

Goodness....I cant criticize (openly) something someone loved as much as that, but my taste certainly differs. Great save! Bring her back to the fold!

I could get it running in less than half an hour , but I hate shuttle drive , iam taking what I need out of it then get rid of it or part it in spring .

Forgot to mention that owner gave me all original manuals for tractor and engine lol and a ton of spray paint orange and many other things, oil , stabilizer , he filled my truck as he is moving .

So are the top lights bright enough to be headlights or are they more of a marker light? I envision them be used just under the roof of my cabdOd. The steering wheel looks like one I put one of my past 4x4 trucks and really do think they're cool items so I was definitely not criticizing these items and hope you did not take it as such!

Dan

I saw it on Ebay for like $135. Which with the blade, weights, and chains was worth it. did you get it for anything close to that?

I took the chains /wheel weights /plow / carb/ coil/ and starter . then I put it on ebay for $135 , if it sells fine if not , I'll part it in spring . or may be get it going , but it is not worth it, parts tractor , a lot of good parts will come of it if some one needs them .

I was offered $85 for the shuttle stuff , but don't want to put the time on it now a days , to busy and it is cold .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts