Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
cablesplicer

lawn sweeper

cablesplicer

did allis chalmers make a pull behind lawn sweeperfor garden tractors? have been looking for pictures of one,but cannot find. this last summer saw on cl a very used one,bad shape.did not know if it was painted white years ago with sticked put on. information about one or a picture would be great.thanks

B112_son

There was one relatively close to me, central Indiana, all summer. I never could figure out if it was authentic or not though. It too was whit and had had th AC emblem in the center. But the canvas was gone. Could have been anything repainted. I never could find one advertised by AC

Talntedmrgreen

Ill be....getting put in my place lately! ;)

The unit sure resembles a Parker. I cant say I have ever looked thru any of the 7000/700 series brochures. Seems that was the peak of Allied attachment availability.

B112_son

I'll be. Guess I didn't look hard enough. The one that was on craigslist was missing the canvas but otherwise looked to be complete. I think last time I saw it he was down around $25-$30.

DaveBsACs

I have one I use when the lawn gets ahead of me.It is a 38 inch. I also have a brand new in the tube canvas(vinyl) for the smaller one of the two.Got it at an AC dealership auction. Surely not made by AC but labeled and sold with the AC mid seventies line-up.

DaveBsACs

I have one I use when the lawn gets ahead of me.It is a 38 inch. I also have a brand new in the tube canvas(vinyl) for the smaller one of the two.Got it at an AC dealership auction. Surely not made by AC but labeled and sold with the AC mid seventies line-up.