Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
thirdjoker

my new- ( old ) 2012

thirdjoker

I've been looking for a Landlord for a while now. Love the looks- color combination and style. An ad popped up near me--3 hours away-- but the closest I have seen. Met a very interesting person. Well, I came home with my prize. A early 1966 landlord 2012. No data plate on the rear seat pan. The engine codes is 243341- 0123-01 6512201. Dec 1965 ?

I also got a set of AG tires and wheels,a Brinly sleeve hitch modified box blade, a home made front push blade, and a very nice deck. Alright enough talk.

Kent

I edited your post so it would display the pictures, with a blank line between them. If you'll open up the post in edit mode you can see how I used IMG tags before and after each picture.

You can upload pics directly to this site, but they must be 100kb or less. If you use pics from other sites, you must use the IMG tags. The Photo button at the top of posting form will put them in for you, and all you have to do is paste in the URL address of the picture.

CTD01

Obviously they changed the hood. The 101 said 101 on the hood. In my experience another way to tell would be the rear diff color. The 101 will have an orange diff and to 2010 and 2010 and 2012 will have a black rear diff. No one is to say someone didn't paint it thru the years but thats how the came new.

thirdjoker

ok- it does have the orange diff. Actually I'm not upset. I really like the design style of the 101. Pretty happy that it is one.Going to enjoy this one. I think it will look good beside my new Big Ten mytractors089_zps840e8377.jpg?t=1418171376

BLT

Darryl, according to my engine data you have a 101. They were built for the model years 1965 and 66. So based on the engine build date,12-20-65, you have a late '65 or early '66 and on this late date it's your call.:D.

thirdjoker

thank you. I appreciate the help and information. I'm really happy. I've struck gold as far as I'm concerned. A Big Ten and a 101. The Big ten is already running.No issues at all. The 101 is not bad, plan is to start it this week end. Already fixed the front tire,cleaned the fuel tank and points. new fuel lines ,filter,and battery . Have to clean all the wiring connections and give it a go.

Sign in to follow this