Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

another 720

rocks70

i must be nuts im going to drive 4 hours today to buy another ac720 dont need it but gotta have it.guess im hooked on these tractors now ill have 3 of them.if i could sell my elcamino ide buy more.ill post pics of it when i get back tonite or tomorro.

welcome to the club we all been there at one time or another and another and another if you know what i mean,i have 9 there very addictive.i drove 4 hrs one way to get one.

Ok lets make sense of your dilemma, how is your attachment to tractor ratio? You really should have an equal number of each. It is however allowable to have an imbalance in the ratio if the next tractor or attachment purchase is in the future. Rule of thumb one tractor one attachment. Saves time switching attachments and lost pins and belts. Wife tells me sure sign of tractor fever. All makes sense to me, oh look I have three attachments and only one tractor....... need to go tractor shopping.;)

quote:Originally posted by yukon

welcome to the club we all been there at one time or another and another and another if you know what i mean,i have 9 there very addictive.i drove 4 hrs one way to get one.

id="quote">
id="quote">Hmmm, me to, I think the 4 hour trip was over to your place!Latest count 5 Powermax, 17GTH-L, and a 7010 6 speed. I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!

heres a update it took us 12 hours to get this 720 everything was going well till we blew a tire on the nys thruway and had the wrong spare for the trailer.so the trailer had to be towed off.so thats why the extra 4 hours of travel time.heres pics of the tractor.now have one with a arc 700 loader,one with ablower,and now one with a 60in mower deck.talk about being lazy.

001 new.jpg

003 new.jpg

date on the pictures is wrong havnt learned how to set date on camera yet

002 new.jpg

57e0611020134_001new.jpg.44b2f4cdc05a12ba1466876b53b3ac94.jpg

57e0611029463_003new.jpg.382f0164e01bd708e08931dee41ad5aa.jpg

57e0611033512_002new.jpg.cc35bd445989c4965f7bfa0f0ca9c4dd.jpg