Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Chris727

Terra Tiger Sign

Chris727

Went to a sale in KS a few weeks ago. There were lots of great items. The only thing I managed to get bought on my budget was this sign. It even fit in the SUV:)

IMG_1063.jpg

It was made nearby in St.Louis but had been from a Nebraska dealership originally.

IMG_1138.jpg

During the last week I managed to do the woodworking needed to mount the sign on the wall. Finally got it hung up around 12:30 last night.

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

Trying to get the ladder to the back of the shed was difficult as there is no clear path.

IMG_1063.jpg.cca611cd8b05a767e5acbf102ed1efdd.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg.fc5172a19bbd214a2370c343aff96be6.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg.c7d13ccca37bf4c3f70a91ffb36be802.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg.cf8d82da60f778670e49059fe244af55.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg.85e0bdce5220df6e42c9b3181558ba2f.jpg

Chris727

Thanks guys. I think Gene is itching to try out that new trailer ;) I did good so far this weekend and got a couple of projects crossed off the list. Eventually it might get cleaned up.

farmtoybuilder

That is a nice sign. I didn't bid on it as we already have one like it. sm01

Ours has Otto's Repair on it and came from KS also! So they're a few of them in collectors hands, but still not as common as other AC signs. I brought some items from that sale by phone bids. Got the AC Grease Fitting, Wire Rack and Tune Up Kit display boards,large AC thermometer,Convenience Center rack and a few other items. It had a bunch of items you don't find everyday! I Should've brought a few more items! My wife won't be happy CC when she finds out what I spent that day. But us Boy's have to have Our Toy's.:D:D

Chris727

Thank you Jeff. The other sign like this went to Nebraska (D-Power). I think the convenience center was a good buy. It was in very good condition. I have one but its missing a shelf:(! but then again it only cost me $75 so I can live with it. My next thing is to put together a Tool Shed. I have the sign, some tools, and the hooks for the pegboard but need the woodgrain gondola type shelf. My buddy Dustin was at the sale and spent enough to buy a decent used car:O

Sign in to follow this