Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More Trailer Photos

LesH

I have a tandem axle trailer made by Snow, and it does not look like that one at all. Mine looks more like the TowBee and has the rounded front.

• 2 weeks later...

My trailer may have looked like the tandem in the brochure when it left the factory, but it had been significantly modified when I got it and I personally have changed it more. Mine now has two 3500#, 4 inch drop axles, with 225x60x15 tires. The frame has been doubled, the hitch has been modified, the plate on the front is gone, but it still has the factory fenders and looks enough like the picture that you know it is a Snow. Also it says Snow on my title. I can't find any good pictures of my trailer on this computer. I'll see if I can shoot a couple and post them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• maxwood
    • gwiseman
    • PGL
    • andrew68
    • BLT
    • bradperc
    • AC710
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts