Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Today's Haul

RandyBuxton

Traded cash for these. A pair of snow throwers, 46" spring trip dozer blade, and a smooth running Simplicity 717 Broadmoor with mower deck.

30Jan2015haul.jpg

30Jan2015haul.jpg.31dcdbb3c7109babc50aab56b71b8a24.jpg

717 makes my B10 and B110 look massive. Kind of a neat ride with it twisting in the back as it moves along. It should be a fun ride for the smaller kids that are having a hard time reaching the pedal on the B10.

quote:Originally posted by msiebern

Sharp looking 717! Nice haul.

id="quote">
id="quote">

Very nice! In my experience, the small frames were definitely engineered to fit an adult operator, as far as leg length goes. My wife has trouble on my B110, but can barely reach the pedal on my B207.

Love that Broadmoor! They are a blast to drive on hilly terrain, with your seat going one way, and your legs the opposite!

• 2 weeks later...

Ron got any tips for how to free that pivot?

quote:Originally posted by Ronald Hribar

Keep it greased at pivotLot of work trying to free on up

id="quote">
id="quote">

Great find !dOd I need to free up the pivot on my 63 Broadmoor. All the 10 years I've been mowing with it, I would have to lean back & side to side to get traction when one wheel would lift up. sm00 When my son would drive it for fun, I would have to chase after him every time he got stuck & one wheel would lift up & spin. sm02

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • Bill725
    • GregB
    • TTDE419
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts