Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ketchk

Simplicity 7119H

ketchk

have the opportunity to get a 7119H with plow and a bunch of options were they a good tractor and how was the hydro it has a 19 HP Kohler i need something to plow with its a 80s year and have not driven it yet thanks Andy

ketchk

the guy wants 1500 original owner garage kept with a second engine a plow mowing deck and 2 of the leaf collector with belt driven suction devices ( i dont know what they are called ) what do you think Thanks Andy

MikeES

Good tractor, KT19 lots of power, twin engine smooth. Second engine?...hopefully a Series II.

Find out from the owner what the replacement engine is. If it was a short or long block it will probably still have the Series I sheet metal, even though underneath it is a Series II.

CTD01

Good machine I have one that my father inlaw loves. Plenty of power like blt said the hydros on them are strong. I do however recommend a fuel shut off and to always check you oil. You would be amazed how critical the oil level is.

rich_kildow

I'm not the expert but that wouldn't be to bad of a price. A little on the high side but it's not the 3-4 grand I see for ones around here with only a snowblower.