Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity 7119H

ketchk

have the opportunity to get a 7119H with plow and a bunch of options were they a good tractor and how was the hydro it has a 19 HP Kohler i need something to plow with its a 80s year and have not driven it yet thanks Andy

The Sunstrand series 15 for all practical purposes is bullet proof. Over the years, very little discussion has been written about outright failures.

the guy wants 1500 original owner garage kept with a second engine a plow mowing deck and 2 of the leaf collector with belt driven suction devices ( i dont know what they are called ) what do you think Thanks Andy

Good tractor, KT19 lots of power, twin engine smooth. Second engine?...hopefully a Series II.

Find out from the owner what the replacement engine is. If it was a short or long block it will probably still have the Series I sheet metal, even though underneath it is a Series II.

Good machine I have one that my father inlaw loves. Plenty of power like blt said the hydros on them are strong. I do however recommend a fuel shut off and to always check you oil. You would be amazed how critical the oil level is.

I'm not the expert but that wouldn't be to bad of a price. A little on the high side but it's not the 3-4 grand I see for ones around here with only a snowblower.