Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

allis chalmers 410 deck

wjmoore94

Okay ,I have a question what mower decks will fit the allis chalmers 410?. I have a deck off a b110 and a deck from a 712 will either of these work?. Thanks and have a good one.

I don't know what does fit, but pretty sure those don't. Those are left discharge, I thought 400 series was right discharge and shallower ??

Only decks from those tractors fit those tractors directly without changing anything around.

AC built homelite decks would work if you put the Allis 300/400 series hitch parts on them.

I did once have a rusted out 314 deck and used a newer 5000 series 42" deck shell with the newer splined spindles. Had to use 3 short spindles, make a custom double drive pulley, and put all the 300 series deck hardware on it. Lot of work, but it was worth it in the end.

So that's what they look like without rust holes in them!:) Every one of the several I have owned seem to be rusted through somewhere on the deck! These decks where notorious for holding debris on top of them.

Many years ago I had a 300/400 deck...I bent the hitch arms to work on a 3012, and twisted the belt from the mule drive to spin the deck in the right direction...used it like a brush hog.